Spacious and comfortably furnished, our double-bedded apartment offers the perfect relaxing break for any couple and like Pebbles, it is situated just off Sidmouth's Esplanade, an easy minute's walk.
We will be following the new national restrictions announced on the 4th of January and this means that we regrettably must close to most guests. We are now take bookings again from 17th May 2021. There are a few exceptions according to the government's website:
Holiday accommodation must close. Hotels, hostels and other holiday accommodation including (bed and breakfast accommodation, holiday apartments, homes, cottages or bungalows, campsites, caravan parks or boarding houses, canal boats or any other vessels) must only provide accommodation for a person who:
• is unable to return to their main residence
• uses it as their main residence
• needs it while moving house
• needs it to attend a funeral, linked commemorative event or following a bereavement of a close family member or friend
• is isolating themselves from others as required by law
• is an elite athlete (or their coach or parent) and needs it for training or competition
• needs it for work purposes, or to provide voluntary or charitable service
• is homeless
• was staying there for when England entered lockdown
• needs it to attend education or training
• needs it to visit a person who is dying
• needs it to care for a vulnerable person or seek respite from doing so
• needs it to attend a medical appointment or treatment
• needs it as a parent for the purposes of access to a child where the child does not live in the same household as their parents or one of their parents
Accommodation providers are also encouraged to work cooperatively with local authorities to provide accommodation to vulnerable groups, including the homeless.
Shells is a tastefully presented one bedroom apartment set back 50 metres from Sidmouth's beautiful seafront. A minute's easy walk, making it an ideal location for your holiday.
Accommodation consists of:
Light and spacious lounge with flat screen TV and DVD player, corner sofa, small dining table and two chairs, coffee table, night storage heater, patio doors leading onto a private balcony with table and 2 chairs.
Bedroom sleeps 2 in a double bed, 100% cotton bed linen. Two double fitted wardrobes with hangers. Quality winter and summer duvets with bed made up ready for your arrival. Wall-mounted TV in bedroom.
Fully equipped kitchen with built-in cupboards. Microwave, electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine, small breakfast table and two chairs.
Modern shower room with electric shower, hand basin, WC, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
For the comfort of our guests, no pets or smokers.
Bath and hand towels provided and hairdryer.
First floor flat with lift, if required. Requires manual closing of two sliding doors to operate.
Parking Permit provided free of charge for Manor Road Long Stay car park (approx 600 metres from apartment). Alternatively, there is a car parking space in Western Court's private, secure, gated car park. However, please note, the space is quite tight and may not be suitable for larger cars. There is a height restriction on entry to the car park, therefore, not suitable for large vans or cars with roof boxes
3G Wi-Fi mobile device available with 500MB (unlimited coming soon) of data free of charge. Please ask at the time of making the booking so this can be set up in advance.